INFORMATION TO THE INTERESTED PARTY ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ART. 13-14 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
We inform you that we will process your personal data according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights and we inform you of the following:
The Data Controller is Etna Coffee Ltd, Registered Office: Victoria Arcade, 3 – London UK C.F. 8997568, email email@example.com.
The Data Processor is Avv. Gianluca Dallari, Via Pilastrello 5 / a, 42019 Arceto di Scandiano (RE), C.F. DLLGLC78B18F251Y, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the treatment
The treatment is carried out for the following purposes:
– correct and complete execution of the contract and related obligations;
– fulfillment of legal obligations imposed by current legislation;
– fulfillment of fiscal and tax obligations;
– marketing activity;
– customer satisfaction;
– information activity to the customer
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of these treatments is the fulfillment of the services inherent to the established contractual relationship, compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary treatments for these purposes.
To whom the data are communicated
Data for treatment purposes may be communicated to:
1) Third-party suppliers of our company;
2) Third customers of our company;
3) Banking Institutions, Tax Authorities, bodies responsible for the control of tax obligations, lawyers and bodies of justice;
4) Service providers;
5) Authorities and / or public bodies;
The communication and the transfer of data can also take place against one or more subjects operating outside the national territory and also outside the territory of the European Union.
Consequences of the failure to communicate data
Please note that, taking into account the purposes of the treatment as described above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect conferment may have, as a consequence, the impossibility to perform the contractual services.
If the person concerned is under the age of 16, the treatment must be authorized by the holder of parental responsibility, for which the identification data and copy of the identification documents will be acquired.
Method of treatment
The processing will be carried out both with manual and computerized and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in compliance with organizational, physical and logics provided for by the provisions in force.
Your data may be stored either with paper or electronic archives.
Your data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
Personal data is kept for the entire duration of the contract and for ten years after the last invoice is issued, unless otherwise required by law.
Exercise of your rights
You can at any time write to the owner and to the data controller to exercise the rights:
– access to your personal data;
– to obtain the correction of your personal data if erroneous;
– to obtain the cancellation of your personal data in the cases referred to in art. 17 GDPR;
– to obtain the limitation of processing within the limits of art. 18 GDPR;
– to make use of data portability pursuant to art. 20 GDPR;
– to oppose the treatment in the cases provided for by art. 21 GDPR;
– not to be subjected to automated processing as required by art. 22 GDPR;
– to revoke the consent, where provided: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
– to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Information updated as of May 25, 2018
Etna Coffee Ltd